Support Patrick Leahy
I am proud of the fact that in every election, I have had more individuals contribute to my campaign than any of my opponents. Your support is more crucial than ever with the threat of billionaires unleashed by Citizens United. Your support sends a message — and enables me to continue bringing Vermont values to the United States Senate.
Please stand with me by making a donation today.
By submitting the form above, you confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
- I am a United States citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States.
- I am not a federal contractor.
- I am at least 18 years of age.
- I am making this contribution, knowingly and voluntarily, on a personal credit or debit card with my own personal funds, not with funds provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization, or national bank.
Having a problem with your contribution? Contact Us
Click here to contribute by mail
Contributions or gifts to Leahy for U.S. Senator Committee, Inc. are not tax deductible.
An individual may contribute a maximum of $2,800 per election (the primary and general are separate elections). By submitting your contribution, you agree that the first $2,800 of your contribution is designated for the primary, and any additional amount up to $2,800 is designated for the general election.
Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation, and employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in an election cycle.